My Greatest Honour

these days i been thinking and thinking about my future
as u all know i am graduating soon (in 3 weeks time)
a lots of things that i need to consider while choosing my first job
salary, place of working, future prospect..and stuff

sadly enough..
i actually forget what's the reason i come to study
forget my passion, my dream what i've been pursuit these years
totally lost in direction and measuring God's grace with world standard

i rmb i was so firm and tell everyone when i  giving the chance to study
i said "I will come back and serve young on this land for God, this is my calling"
but
in this 2 years..world standard shake my faith
i began to plan..compare..negotiate
become more and more materialistic
I wanted to have so called "comfort life" or "successful life" on world standard
greedy make me too blind to see God's lead, grace and calling

however
our God is faithful, kind and full with grace and mercy
this morning service
a song, and the sermon
like a arrow go direct into my heart
the lyric goes "my greatest honour will always be to serve my Lord my King"
and pastor sharing on Luke 12:24
my tears keep dropping
how silly I am to reject such a wonderful privilege to serve Him
how blind I am to compare His provide and promise with world standard

thank God
I am firm once again
and i will stay firm with Him
take up my cross and run along with Him
cos Lord himself is my shield, my treasure and my provider
whom and what should I fear

Lord
forgive my greed, my doubt 
I stand firm once again
and I offer up my life to you
may you guide me, train me, walk with me
until my very last day
amen

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord! He is all great and mighty!! Have faith! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

想握你的手

好人